What metrics do I care most about for Boast? What are our biggest Key Performance Indicators?
We use Baremetrics, which analyzes our Stripe credit card processing activity and builds a dashboard to get insight into your business. Using Baremetrics, Google, and Hubspot we consolidate the following metrics onto a scorecard weekly. Each of these bullet points also has a corresponding goal to meet to stay on target for our next milestone.
- Marketing site visits – total count that week of site visitors.
- Downloads / form fills – how many marketing qualified leads we got that week.
- Trial signups – How many people are kicking the tires on a trial.
- Total New Contacts – Total new contacts for nurturing.
- Demos – Client demos given that week.
- New customers – How many new paid customers we got that week.
- Trial to customer rate – for a trend line on our trial to customer close ratio.
- User churn – Current churn rate from our Baremetrics dashboard. This is usually 3 – 6%
- LTV – What’s our current average Life Time Value of a customer.
- CAC – Client acquisition cost based on ad spend and marketing / internal efforts.
- Ad Spend – Ad spend for that week.
- MRR – Current monthly recurring revenue number as of that week.
- MRR Growth Rate – For a nice trend line on our scorecard.
- Visitor to trial rate – What percentage of visitors are we converting to a trial.
Have questions about our SaaS scorecard or what data points are relevant? Ask me anything.